Saturday, December 12, 2009

people actually do animation in the real world? wow!

I found out something SUPER exciting today - my animation buddy from way back when at MSU, Brian Moore, recently created the official music video for MuteMath's song "Backfire."

Let me repeat that - the OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO for a MUTEMATH SONG.



How freakin sweet is that?! Brian was working hard to actually finish the animation program at MSU while I was sitting around whining about there not being a traditional animation department and not doing any of my homework. Clearly he learned enough to make a pretty kickass video, so perhaps I shouldn't speak of my first school so harshly!

And can I just state, for the record, that I liked MuteMath first? I liked them before they were MuteMath, when I was in 8th grade and danced around my living room in my sparkly pants and jelly bracelets to Earthsuit whenever "One Time" played on the local Christian radio station. Oh man. Those were the good old days.

No comments: